Friday, January 04, 2008

Tanner's 1st Step!

WOW! We are so excited! Kipp's parents came over to play with Tanner today. Grandma made us a great meal! Grandma and Daddy had given him a bath and he was hanging out in his cute PJ's. He was holding onto the couch and and he turned to look at me. Then he stood up, which he has been doing lately, and took a step! I KNOW! He will be 10 months old on Monday. He is such a stud. While I am giving a T update he has 3 top teeth and 2 on the bottom. He is the apple of our eye!

3 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

That is so exciting!! I know it seems like you will always remember, but you should write down the date and circumstances. He is a little stud!

Kristen Howerton said...

I cannot believe he took a step! Seriously, what a stud.

Kristi said...

Yeah TANNER!!! Come over and show us your moves!!!