Monday, April 21, 2008

SO I CALLED INTO KROQ THIS MORNING AND........

Kroq will be sending me and a guest (I think I will take my wife) to the Indio area on Thursday night (April 24). "Why is Kroq sending you there?" you ask. Because, the next morning Sarah and I will have breakfast with Jack Johnson. At this point you are probably thinking "Kipp, you are so lucky and you are always winning things". Well, there is more; we get to spend all day at the opening day of the Coachella Music Festival, which Jack Johnson is headlining. I do not know how I do it, but I think I will be buying a Lottery ticket today to test my Luck.

P.S. Isn't he dreamy???

5 comments:

Emily said...

Sooooo jealous!!

Diane Davis said...

That totally beats Ashley's win on The Price is Right and even edges out The Templeton crew going to AI. (Not that it's a competition or anything...) Seriously, it sounds like a blast.

Jodie Howerton said...

NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!! OK, that is unbelievable! In fact, are you telling the truth? I am jealous, jealous, jealous!

Tell Jack that he has some serious fans in Seattle. Jack is Alex's favorite singer. Curious George soundtrack. Awesome.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
simba said...

I'll say one thing, I have never seen a person who seems to have a direct line through to the hosts of these shows than you. Pretty soon they will issue a "ban for life." Stay away from the lottery, it wins much more than it ever thinks of loosing. Enjoy the fruits of your labor (a simple phone call) with that lovely wife. Love ya - simba