Monday, September 29, 2008

Aunt Kelle

The reason that we went to Hawaii when we did is to see Aunt Kelle and her team play Hawaii State. The girls were all so nice and loved Tanner. The 2 girls to his right are his girlfriends.
Tanner loved spending time with Aunt Kelle and the 2 other Boise coaches Doug and head coach Robin Davis.
We were only on the island together for 3 days but we were so lucky to get a lot of time together. Kelle was so glad that Tanner was there for her to show off.
Kelle got us all new BSU shirts. Here they are after the big game.
Tanner was scared at first when we got to the game because our seats were on the front row! He finally calmed down and ended up having a great time. We love you Aunt Kelle.

2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Oh! I love Kelle! Although I like to call her GirlKipp. I remember when I first met her before your wedding I just about died. I love that they look so much alike.

Lyonslove said...

Thanks Jen, I appreciate you calling me a girl (this is Kipp by the way).