Saturday, October 04, 2008

Baby #2 is a ...

I am so overwhelmed in God's blessings on our life. Tanner has brought us so much joy in our lives. Yesterday we talked to our Washington and Idaho family and had our local family over for dinner. We felt so blessed that they wanted to share in our joy of our second child.

Kipp and I had an ultrasound yesterday to see how our second baby was doing. We are 20 weeks along and baby looks great. We got to see the strong heart working so hard.

So here is what you have been waiting for...It's a GIRL!!! Tanner is going to have a little sister. I tried to have his say sister but it sounds a lot like thank you. We'll work on it. Tanner loves to kiss my belly and say night-night baby.

Before we had dinner we passed out pink suckers to tell our family that it was a girl. I'll share pictures of the night soon!!

10 comments:

Diane Davis said...

Oh Sarah, I wish I could kiss your belly too! This is really fun news. :)

johnsonandjohnson said...

I am so excited for you guys! One of each! Perfect!

Brazenlilly said...

Woohoo! I'm definitely the kind of person who loves finding out and knowing the sex. And I'm so excited Sydney's going to have another little girl to play with! Contrats!

Emily said...

Hooray!

The Montgomerys said...

congratulations!

Kristi said...

Is Baby Girl coming to see me tomorrow or what????

Mike Howerton said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!!! You gotta start posting some pics of the belly!!! :) I need to see it!

The Shea's said...

I knew it!! Congrats guys. :0)

Janel said...

Oh, I am so happy for you guys Sarah another little Howerton girl to join the clan. (Can you share with with me how you got pink...we are all blue in this house? :) Again, congrats and send those pics out soon! Love you!

Lisa Davis said...

First of all congrats on growing a healthy, perfect baby!! Second, congrats on the pink flavor. One of each - how perfect ! Tanner is going to love his baby sister.