Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bun In The Oven Party


We made our families guess what they thought the baby was. Then they all grabbed a sucker from under the bag. Then we counted to 3 and revealed.

Tanner didn't understand why everyone was yelling!

The Grandmas! Our daughter's middle name is Elizabeth after our Grandmas.
Ellen Elizabeth Soft and Mary Elizabeth Lyons.

Kipp made us Hot Dogs and Hamburgers for our Bun in the Oven Party.

India and Tanner loved the candy!

Kristen and I were pregnant with Tanner and India together. India is 5 months older than Tan to the day. Now I am 20 weeks and Kristen is 12 weeks and we are both doing great.
People have asked me if India and Tanner are twins, they are the same size and both have blond curly hair. I wounder what these next 2 babies will look like?

13 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

That is so fun that you and Kristen are pregnant together again! How special for your kids to grow up together. I LOVE reveal the sex parties! Hmmm...that sounds dirtier than I meant it to. Everyone looks so excited!

Jaime Wooldridge said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lisa Davis said...

What a fun party idea....though I can safely say I have missed that boat! Tee hee! Congrats to both of you !

Stephanie said...

It was so good to see you..and you look great too! I am so excited that you're having a girl I can hardly stand it!!!

Kristi said...

So super cute and fun! And how precious for you and Kristen to be preggers again together. I hadn't really thought about it. That is awesome. Love you and can't wait to hold your sweet baby girl!

Nancy H said...

I am so excited too!! A little girl! I have so happy that you will get to share the closeness we have with your own daughter! What a fun night. We are truly blessed.

Diane Davis said...

the pictures and celebration are awesome! i'm so excited for your growing family, too. you and kristen both look fabulous!

Emily said...

What a fun party! Your family is fabulous!

Christie said...

How cute are you? I can't wait to meet her!

Kristen Howerton said...

This was such a fun night! I love being pregnant together.

Jodie Howerton said...

Pretty much freaking adorable. Can't wait to meet the little chica!!!! We absolutely cannot wait to hold her and play with her, and of course, break all the rules that you set in place for her..:) OH HOW I LOVE BEING AN AUNT!!!!

Soderin Family said...

You both look great! Hope to see you guys when we are down for Thanksgiving.

Jodie Howerton said...

Sarah, I just tagged you on my blog...