Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Sister


Our kids, Tanner and Peyton. Kipp and I had an easy time coming up with Tanner's name and it was a little more difficult thinking of our girl name. Elizabeth is a family name from both sides so that is her middle name.
Peyton Elizabeth Lyons is the name of our little girl.

We bought a little doll for our house and we call it sister. Tanner will give her hugs and kisses. We practice telling her goodnight and holding her. Who knows if it will help him get ready for baby Peyton to come into our lives but it's worth a shot.

5 comments:

Dionne Sincire said...

Such a cute idea Sarah. And I love the name. I'm sure that Tanner will be a great big brother.

Diane Davis said...

Very cute name, indeed.

I love the idea of the doll too.

AND fun to see the Tan Man with Magenta... it's been a while since she's made an appearance. :)

I'm so happy for you all.

Brazenlilly said...

Woohoo! I love it! Love the hat, love the name--everything. Cannot wait for Syd and Peyton to play together someday. I, too, was going to comment about Magenta. :) I thought maybe Tan and Peyton could have matching pacies.

Lisa Davis said...

I love the name !! Too cute. All of your names will look good on the family Christmas cards! Blake had no earthly idea I was even pregnant, until he saw a picture of me and then it was like a lightbulb went on !! It was too funny. Who knows what he thought about me before he put it together, that I was just fat?? But when he saw that picture, that's when he pointed to my belly and said "baby". He was about 2 1/2 at the time. You just never know what is going on in their little, busy, brillant brains !

Nancy H said...

So sweet!! I know Tanner will love little sister!! Can't wait to take them both to Disneyland!!