Sunday, June 07, 2009

Our Weekend

We were so blessed to have so much help from our moms this weekend. My mom picked Tanner up from the babysitter on Friday and he had a slumber party with her. She brought him home on Saturday and they hang out for a few hours before Grandma Lyons took him to her house for a slumber party. Kipp and I got a lot of quality time with Peyton. She is 3 1/3 months now and is so cute!
Since Kipp slept a lot this weekend and Tanner was gone Peyton and I went to some Yard Sales this weekend. I got this great new swing for $12. She just learned how to grab onto things. We love this face she makes. We think she is saying. "You wanna mess with me?"
Our blue eyed girl!


Tanner calls both of his Grandmas, Grandma--we don't do Mimi or Nana. So my mom taught him to say Grandma Lyons and Grandma Howerton. When they were all over at the house he started saying Grandma Lyons and Other Grandma.

Kipp is in more pain today. Please pray for him. If you know him at all you know it is killing him to stay still. He wants to run around and go skate with Tanner. It is going to be a long road ahead.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Sorry Kipp is hurting. I will close my computer and pray for him after I type this...

Wish we were closer to help out.

We want to see you guys soon. Peyton and Tanner are so big... Love them. Love you.

Kristen Howerton said...

I am so sorry Kipp is hurting! Maybe we can bring you dinner or something this week.

Lisa Davis said...

Ouch for Kipp. Said a prayer to the Patron Saint of Healers - Brigid of Ireland. Who knows. Its fun being Catholic just for that reason, there's a Saint for just about everything.

I think your mom should be called Grandmommy !! Grandma sounds sooo old and fuddy duddy! And that doesn't sound like Nancy at all !! The kids are adorable !

The Shea's said...

Little Peyton is ADORABLE!!!

Lisa P said...

Sorry about Kipp. Here's to a quick and easy recovery!