Saturday, July 03, 2010

Good Clean Fun

My mom and I just got back from a great road trip to Boise to meet my new nephew, son of Aaron Bond and Kelle Lyons-Bond. I took about a million pictures and I don't have time to blog about it today.
It was very hot during our trip. When we got home I think we left summer weather there. It has been so gloomy. We still have our water table away but I wanted to have some back yard fun. I got my shaving cream out...
It did smell like strawberries so how can you blame them for putting it in their mouths. Peyton loved it and jumper right in. It took Tanner a little longer to join in the fun.
I think Peyton looks so cute in Tanner's old shirt. By the end the 3 of us were all covered. Tanner would put it on his chin and say, Ho, Ho, Ho.
When we heard Kipp come in the house we all tried to hide in the backyard like he was going to be mad that we were all such messes. A fun afternoon. I am reminded that it doesn't take too much to make a fun memory.

No comments: