Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Little Helper


Tanner's favorite game is picking things up and handing them to me. The other day we were home together and Tanner opened our pantry and started handing me EVERYTHING! I snapped some pictures and let him play in his new found space. He looks so proud of himself.

One thing that Kipp and I try to do is to have a nice family house rather than Pee Wee's Playhouse. So we clean up his toys every night when the kid goes to bed. Now Tanner has a new spot to hide some of his toys. He knows right where to go to open the door and find his toys.

4 comments:

Peaby said...

Hey Howie! Jack would like to meet Tanner too. Someday we will make it happen...especially since you and Beck are best friends!

I was reading the lunchbox in your pantry and I couldn't figure out what kind of freaky personalized name had hikjlm in it. try sounding it out...hik - jilm...hik - jilm...it really doesn't make any sense until you figure out its part of the alphabet.

later...

Diane Davis said...

the tan man is adorable. love the surfing pictures too.

Peaby said...

I also realized that apparently I don't know the alphabet. j comes before k...

Brazenlilly said...

Sometimes I look at Tanner and he looks JUST like you! Then another picture he will look JUST like Kipp! What a cutie.