Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Got Tagged


Five things on my to-do list today
(today's over, so here's my tomorrow list)
1. Sleep in and have breakfast with Tanner and Kipp
2. Go to 2 Bar-B-Q's
3. Get ready to go to Jafta's court PARTY on Tuesday!
4. Email a few church workers.
5. Spend time with friends and family.

Snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Coke
3. Double stuffed Oreo Cookies (they remind me of my Grandpa)
4. Cut up apples with peanut butter
5. anything else with sugar

Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay my house off
2. Send Kipp on an amazing surf trip
3. Work less/spend more time with Tan
4. Pay off school loans
5. Vacation with Kipp and Tanner in Costa Rica

Places I have lived
1. San Clemente, Ca
2. Fullerton, Ca
3. Winfield, Ks
4. Virginia
5. Rancho Santa Margarita, Ca

Bad habits I have
1. Not knowing words to songs that I sing
2. Holding things in that really bug me
3. Wanting my house to be perfect
4. Judging other parents
5. Staying up too late when I have to work the next day

Jobs I have held
1. Teacher
2. Church Children's Director
3. In-n-Out worker
4. Camp counselor
5. Wild Rivers Guest Assistant

Okay, now I am tagging Jen, Kristi, Emily, Die Davis, and new BF Christie.
(This means you have to copy and past this on your own blog and answer the questions yourself!)

1 comment:

Diane Davis said...

You are so busted for apparently not reading my blog. I did this WEEKS ago and tagged YOU! ;)