Friday, August 29, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

We got to go with Jafta and India to their first Angels game. We all had such a great time. Jafta was a little sad that he couldn't go play on the field. Mark took about a million pictures so I hope they post some.
Tanner and I wore red to support the Angels and Kipp wore green with an A's hat to support Oakland (shout out to Di). Tanner had a great time but he had a little freak out during the fireworks.
We were so busy having fun with the 3 kids that I didn't get a picture of all of us. My mom held India most of the time until she got her dance on. She loved cheering with everyone. I think she had the most fun.

We headed out at 9:30 and saw the fireworks from Disneyland on our walk out. Those didn't scare Tan because he couldn't hear how loud they were. It was the perfect ending to a great night.

6 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

I saw Tanner's tatoo yesterday---cute!

Lisa Davis said...

We are baseball nuts here in TN !! You can never start too young, or too often, going to ball games! Looks like everyone had a great time. I wish we could have gone with you guys!

Nancy H said...

I keep thinking about season tickets!! Especially in the seats we had Wed. night!! But then I wonder if we would get tired of going to the games every week--or would we just gain 100 pounds?

Dionne Sincire said...

What a great family tradition. I still remember my dad lugging all of us to Laker games back in the day (when tickets were affordable). What's up with Kipp and the A's? ;)

Diane Davis said...

Looks like tons-o-fun. Good for Kipp for representing (Dionne, BACK OFF) the A's. That is a brave move because the A's stink this year. I love the story of Jafta thinking he was going to get to play.

Kristi said...

Hey my friend Billy was at the game that night...he saw Kipp and said hi but didn't think Kipp remembered him.