Monday, December 15, 2008

Rainy Day

I know we are all feeling this Winter Storm. Tanner and I woke up this morning to the sound of rain falling. It had been raining all night. Tanner and I love spending time outside and today we were house bound. We watched Yo Gabba Gabba, then we played upstairs together. We went downstairs for breakfast. Then we listened to Christmas music and played downstairs. Next it was arts and craft time. He sat in his high chair and ate a candy cane while coloring. Once he had finished his picture and his candy cane we went upstairs for some water play in the tub. He splashed around for almost an hour. Then I finally got him dressed in some comfy clothes. Now he is taking a good nap to the sound of rain falling on his window.
I hope you are all having a warm and cozy rainy day.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I LOVE this DAY! Haley went to school (although the rain was SO cozy, I didn't wake up til 8:36 and then had to round everyone up.) She was quite a few minutes late. THEN, Lexi didn't wake up til' 10. And I woke her up. We lazed around for a while and read. It's sooooo cozy. We ran to Target for an hour or so, and now we are back and everyone is asleep - even Molls. PERFECTION.

Dionne Sincire said...

Alas! I miss being home bound on rainy days. May I live vicariously through Tanner? :)

johnsonandjohnson said...

umm...my rainy day was at work...boo! I had to take emily to the doctor though and it was pouring! I literally looked like I stepped out of the shower when I got back to work. It was ridiculous!

Glad you had a nice day!

Nancy H said...

Can't wait to have a fun day with Tanner tomorrow!! I don't care if it rains again!! I love it!! And Tanner and I will have some fun--whatever the weather!!