Friday, February 27, 2009

More of Peyton

My beautiful friend Christie Hobson came to visit Peyton in the hospital. She is coming over tomorrow to take family pictures. She is so talented and takes amazing pictures. I am so excited for her to come over. I will post the pictures as soon as we see them.
Her blog is under Matt & Christie, click on the picture of her holding a camera to see the amazing pictures that she takes.
Here is our girl on her first night at home. She is sleeping pretty great. She wakes up 2 times a night to eat. Sometimes she goes right back to sleep and sometimes she likes to stay awake for a while. When she stays awake Kipp takes her downstairs for a little daddy time.
Stephanie and Madeline came over for a visit yesterday. Steph brought us a great meal and brownies. It was such a nice treat!
I'm sorry-How cute! I think these two will be friends for a long time. Stephanie couldn't believe how big Madeline Grace looked next to Peyton Elizabeth. The girls are in P's room on her chair.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Peyton looks kind of bored wih Madeline, oh dear. JK!

I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

And, for crying out loud, I look like I just had a baby, haha! Thanks Kipp! :)

Stephanie said...

I loved getting to hold her, Sarah. She is so sweet and beautiful...I can't wait til next time.
Yes, Madeline looks like a mutant baby( a cute one of course!) next to little Peyton! haha! :) I'm sure they will be great friends.
Love you!