Sunday, October 04, 2009

1 Year Later

One year ago I found out this thing that was growing in my belly was a little girl and we named her Peyton Elizabeth. Now 1 year later she is a huge part of our life and bring us so much joy! I have never seen such a happy and easy baby.
Yesterday I noticed her first tooth coming in! She is 7 months old and crawls everywhere. She is even standing up while holding things. She is our little dolly. I love putting bows in her hair and giving her hugs!
As she gets older I think Tanner likes her more and more. I think he realizes that she is a little person who is fun to play with. Today they were in the double stroller and Tanner was holding her hand. He is the best big brother.

October 3, 2008
Telling our families that we were having a girl!

No comments: