Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kipp's Halloween Event

On Saturday I took the kids to Kipp's Halloween event. It was way too hot for the kids to wear their Dragon and Piglet costume. So Tanner was a surfer and Peyton was a Ballerina Dancer. Tanner loved riding on the pony.
My wonderful parents came to the even to help me with the kids. Tanner loved going trick-or-treating. (I got Tanner his Quiksilver hat for $1 at a yard sale. Yes! I washed it.)
Daddy and his girl!
Hay! What a fun day!

Some of our little friends came to the event too. All of the boys were surfer boys. Brody and Tanner hanging ten on the board. (I got this board for $.10 at a yard sale.)

Peyton and her boys on their first Halloween.
Peyton 8 months
Brody 6 months
Cyrus 2 1/2 months
Does Tanner look like he's 20 or what? What a great big boy.
Look at me with my mom friends. I am lucky to have friends like Jackie and Andi.

No comments: