Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Going to Preschool

Today Tanner went to Preschool for the first time. When I drove into the parking lot I got a little overwhelmed. This is my little guy. I love him so much. He has showed me how to be a mommy. I remember the drive home from the hospital with him. It just made me think of all the times where I will say I can't believe...he is in Kindergarten, playing soccer, going to camp, in Jr. High, going to dances, going to college. I love him! I want to enjoy every day of his young life.

When I picked him up he gave me a big hug and told me that he had a time out, but only one. He had trouble understanding the rules of the slide. He then showed me a beautiful watercolor that he had done. Kipp and I just kept saying that we are so proud of him, he is our big boy.

No comments: